Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Course Contract

Goals for this class:
1- Learn the best ways to teach ALL of my students by developing skills and tools to reach different learning abilities of students.
2- Learn ways to be a better student myself.
3- Stay on top of the course work to get the most out of every class.

Weekly preperation:
Read the assigned chapters and readings, blog right after class before going to work while the information is still fresh in my mind, and continually and consistently look at the class website to make sure that I am up to date on the assignments, info, etc.

Study Strategies:
Read ahead of the class so that when things are mentioned in class I will have already read about the concept talked about, also this will help me be able to get answers to questions that I may have during my reading.
Also rereading my notes and keeping on top of the assignments so that I'm not cramming things in and have more time to process them in my mind.

Process when not understanding:
I am notorious for seeking help from my professors when I don't understand a concept or assignment requirements. I find professors very helpful and the best way to get the correct and concise information.
I also like to get direction and discuss things with the students in my class.

I will reach my goals in this course by being consistent and hardworking as I have done in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment